The Vancouver Chinatown Foundation is constantly recruiting talent to join our expanding team. Please see current opportunities below.
Sr. Marketing & Communications Coordinator
The Foundation is searching for a resourceful, results-oriented Sr. Marketing & Communications Coordinator who will lead the Foundation’s marketing programs. You will be responsible for taking marketing and communications programs from concept to execution and analysis. This includes the management of online and offline assets and media and community engagement activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement an annual marketing & communications plan to support the Foundations’s priorities and projects, and drive brand awareness
- Development and activation of marketing assets including offline (i.e.: take-ones, posters, fact sheets, PR kit, news releases) and online (i.e.: website, video, social media content/engagement)
- Maintain a consistent brand across all of the Foundation’s external communications
- Lead the creation of marketing and communications materials, including collateral for the Chinatown Storytelling Centre, newsletters, funding proposals, and annual reports
- Vendor management by providing on-brand, actionable creative briefs; managing and coordinating the design and distribution of publications and collateral; and fostering productive relationships
- Develop compelling content to support external relations including conducting interviews with community stakeholders and writing content for outreach programs
- Coordination across internal stakeholders to support collaborative content development, management and distribution
- Write compelling content that engages and informs stakeholders